Monday, March 15, 2010

2k orks

Now that deffrollas have been FAQed I've played around with a few ork army lists. This is the one I'm most happy with.


wazdakka: 180

15 lootas: 225
15 lootas: 225

5 warbikers + nob with klaw, bosspole: 190
4 warbikers + nob with klaw, bosspole: 165
4 warbikers + nob with klaw, bosspole: 165
10 gretchin + runtherd: 40
10 gretchin + runtherd: 40

3 warbuggies with TL rokkits: 105
3 warbuggies with TL rokkits: 105
3 warbuggies with TL rokkits: 105

battlewagon, killkannon, 2 shootas, deffrolla, ard case, grot riggers, red paint job: 185
battlewagon, killkannon, 2 shootas, deffrolla, ard case, grot riggers, red paint job: 185
3 kannons, 2 extra crew, 3 ammo runts, runtherd: 85

Total: 2000

2 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

I like it, if I had Bikers I'd probably run something similar. Grot BW make for great red herrings, people are too worried about the Deff Rolla that they miss the rest of the army smashing them up.

Eddie said...

Hey Chumb, what do you think of this layout. Is it better than the old one?

Also, any ideas for I should add to the blog's layout? I realize it still needs alot of work (when I get around to it..)

Post a Comment